When it comes to landlord and tenant cases, tenants are usually seen as a vulnerable party as they are at the mercy of the landlord. Landlords have the liberty to evict tenants whenever they please, provided the eviction is based on just circumstances. For the protection of tenants against inconveniences and unjust evictions, the law requires a landlord to issue an approved notice with a valid reason for the eviction, like paying rent late or threatening the safety of neighbors.
Northside Law Center, LLC
Landlord-Tenant Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Northside Law Center, LLC serves clients in Fulton County, DeKalb County, Gwinnett County, Cobb County, Buckhead, Atlanta and Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Why Choose Northside Law Center, LLC?
- ✓ Experience: 40 years of experience as an Eviction Lawyer.
- ✓ Honesty: Providing creative and strategic solutions to client’s Legal matters.
- ✓ Communicative: Maintains open communication with clients during their case.
- ✓ Kindness: Gives sufficient time to the clients to vent their troubles and explain their circumstances.
- ✓ Integrity: Professional code of ethics to provide clients with reliable Legal services.
Whether you’re dealing with a problematic tenant or drafting a lease contract, consulting a lawyer who specializes in landlord and tenant rights is essential. Landlord-tenant attorneys have the legal knowledge to maintain rental properties, draft lease agreements, and even process an eviction should it be required.