An Effective Georgia Landlord-Tenant Attorney
Solving legal issues for property owners and their tenants
As an experienced attorney in the area of Landlord Tenant relations, I seek solutions for landlords and tenants. I successfully bring tenants comfort that they are living in a stable, well-maintained home, while preserving the profits and equity of landlords who are working hard to run a successful business. For 40 years, I have committed my knowledge about this area, helping clients:
- Evict irresponsible or nonpaying tenants
- Help landlords maintain the integrity and profitability of their properties
- Resolve landlord-tenant disputes
- Collect from nonpaying tenants
- Demand return of security deposits that have been unfairly held
- Successfully defend against unjust evictions
- Draft rental leases
Protecting tenants’ rights to security deposits
Georgia law specifies the usage, retention and return of security deposits. If your landlord fails to follow these strict regulations, I can help you to collect what is due to you. I first pursue the most cost-effective route of demanding payment from your landlord. If necessary, I assertively pursue your rights in court.
Resolving an eviction crisis
Eviction is disruptive to both the landlord and the tenant. The landlord must spend the time and money to replace tenants who fall behind on rent, and displaced families must locate a new home under traumatic circumstances. With this scenario in mind, I help mediate disputes when eviction is undesirable. If you are a tenant who unfairly faces eviction, I protect your right to remain in your home. If you are a landlord whose tenants are engaged in disruptive, illegal or damaging behavior, I help you to protect your property and your business.
Call Northside Law Center, LLC at (404) 303-2733 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation at my Atlanta law office.
Why Choose Northside Law Center, LLC?
- ✓ Experience: 40 years of experience as an Eviction Lawyer.
- ✓ Honesty: Providing creative and strategic solutions to client’s Legal matters.
- ✓ Communicative: Maintains open communication with clients during their case.
- ✓ Kindness: Gives sufficient time to the clients to vent their troubles and explain their circumstances.
- ✓ Integrity: Professional code of ethics to provide clients with reliable Legal services.